Take your auto sales into the 21st century with our cutting edge 360 degree technology. View your online inventory with unparalleled clarity and resolution. We create a trust between you and your customer by giving them as much information as possible to make a confident decision before they walk through your door. 360˚ Revo is creating opportunity for your dealership everyday.
ABOUT 360˚ Revo:
With our patent pending technology, 360˚ Revo is providing opportunity to your business everyday. We take pride in each and every 360˚ spin processed through our highly skilled photographers and post-production specialists. We have been in business now for over five years, and with that, we have significantly grown and improved over time. We’re never stagnant, we always have the latest technology under our belt. We understand your needs and have always under promised but over delivered.
What our service includes:
• Ultra High Definition 360 degree spins of your inventory, inside and out.
• Hands off service for the dealership. Our staff handles the entire process.
• 360’s are fully interactive and function on all devices.
• Seamless website integration.
• Flexible packages for any budget.
• Easy to share on all platforms. E-mail, text, or even use social media to reach your client with the 360’s.
• Improve your out of state sales with a virtual 360 test drive.
• Modern technology compatible with every device.
• Retain more customers and increase your sales with third party integration. (Cars.com, auto trader, eBay)
360 Spin of a Jeep Grand Cherokee
360 Spin of a Chevy Blazer
360 Spin of a Porsche 911 Carrera S
• Sign an agreement with 360 Revo to begin a working relationship.
• Embed our 360 code onto your website.
• Assign a photographer, or use your current photographer.
• If using a non-360 Revo photographer, you will need specific equipment in order to produce the 360 spins.
• Training of a photographer with experience using a DSLR camera takes about one day, this can vary depending upon the extent of experience.
• Quality of 360 spin is dependent on location. Outdoors is preferred, if indoors there will need to be space accommodations as well as proper lighting to retain quality.
• It will take the photographer between five and ten minutes to complete a 360 spin inside and out. The time varies depending on the location. If outdoors with space and good lighting, it will take under five minutes. If it’s indoors, limited space, and inadequate lighting, it may take up to ten minutes per car.
• At the end of the day the photographer uploads the 360’s to our private FTP server. Within 48 hours our company publishes the 360’s online.
• An e-mail of the 360’s is sent upon completion.
• The 360’s are inserted on any third party websites as requested/agreed upon.